Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a wonderful Thanksgiving.







I do have to say I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. To start with I have my two boys who have made my life complete, thanks Jeff. I also have been lucky enough to have my mom and one of my best friends here to share this Thanksgiving/Birthday weekend with. We started the busy weekend off with last minute shopping for the rest of our Thanksgiving feast fixings. I spent all day Friday in the kitchen with my co-chef (my mom) and I have to say it paid off Thurday when it was meal time--everything turned out wonderful and I learned alot about cooking. Thursday morning we headed out to the Turkey Trot with babies in tow. We walked 3.1 miles and with having done that we all agreed that we were free to eat whatever we wanted for the rest of the day, well and weekend. The rest of Thanksgiving day was wonderful, we had about 20 family members at our house to eat good food and send their last farewells to my mom as she leaves next Saturday for her deployment. The babies did very well with their first Thanksgiving and had fun rooting on the Cowboys with their daddy and uncles.

No comments: