Monday, October 5, 2009

My little chatter boxes

Finally!!! Both babies are really increasing their vocabulary and I have been trying for a few weeks to get it on video. This video is with my phone, so sorry for its poor quality.

This all started a few weeks ago, actually while they were sick. Luke woke up one morning chattering away. He was so proud and I think Carter was a bit jealous cause it was only a few days before he decided to join in on Luke's conversations. Now they don't stop. They are learning all different sounds and combinations of syllables. I can even understand a few words like, Uh oh, thank you, spider and bear, on top of mama and dada.

They have also decided they like us to read them books. They will bring us one and stand there while we read it to them. They like to turn the pages, sometimes even before we are finished reading. I am really enjoying this phase and feel they are starting to process words and understand objects. Like I've said before, I love seeing their little minds at work. Enjoy!!

No comments: