Sunday, October 18, 2009

Homemade cloth diaper


Okay, this one has a great story. Well it's a great story now that it is over. We went to grampy's to visit Great Grandma Ryan and both babies had a blow out at the same time. I went to get diapers and come to find there was only one in the diaper bag. I thought no problem I always have some in the stroller for emergencies like this one. I searched frantically in the stroller and the car to not find a single diaper. I couldn't leave the dirty diaper on my poor baby so we had to make a homemade one and hurry home before he decided it was time to poo again. As you can tell the diaper wouldn't do a thing if he were to go in it. I also wrapped him in a towel so he wouldn't get pee on his car seat on the drive home. Luckily the piece of cloth was still dry when we arrived home.
So another lesson learned--Always double check the diaper bag for all essential needs. I now have diapers stashed everywhere.




No comments: