Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh goodness here we go!!


Not real sure how I feel about this one, but I guess I wasn't to worried since I took the time to get my camera to take a pic of it. I guess this is one part about having boys and living in the country. Jeff said he was 7 when he got first gun for Christmas. I think having an older brother is one reason he got one so young, and I think the other was cause he is a boy and lived in the country. They just go hand in hand. I will hold off as long as possible before I choose to purchase them for my boys, but until then they can practice with dad.

2 comments:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

That's funny - the gun is bigger than the babies!

jocalyn said...

oh my gosh...

just wait! kam started on the same gun, now justin lets him shoot his 22...

and no, i don't approve, but like you said, its just what you get when you grow up in the country!!

i grew up on the golf course!