Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I think we have a problem,...

we are addicted to Elmo. I'm not sure if Luke has the problem or if I do. Everything at our house right now is red, has two huge buggy eyes and goes by Elmo. At first I was excited we finally found interest in one thing, but now I think I may go crazy. The bad part is not only does Luke want everything Elmo, I find myself looking for Elmo products, clothing, food items, EVERYTHING!!! Just for a note, I do refuse to get Elmo shoes, but I did find this adorable vintage shirt at Old Navy which is hidden away at the moment. I do believe Elmo is Luke's first word each morning and I'm sure he repeats it at least a million times a day. Oh what fun times. Carter doesn't really seem to have an interest in just one thing right now, but I'm sure he will soon enough.
Luke in his Elmo helmet, knee pads and socks


In his cool Elmo shirt, swim shorts and movie

No comments: