Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Let's Go Rangers!!!

Yipee!!!  The Texas rangers have made it to the World Series for the first time in history.  No, I'm not a huge baseball buff, in fact we didn't even make it to a game this season, which could be a first since I was a little girl. You just can't help getting involved and be excited when it's your home team.  And--besides the fact that the Texas Ranges gift shop has puked all over the metroplex!!:)  I am amazed at the extremes some people have gone to get silly t-shirts and survivors (and I'm no exception, I've been stocking Academy for a week now looking for toddler t's).  Last Friday night when they won the American league there was a line around Academy at 10 o'clock at night to get the championship shirts.  I at least waited until my lunch break on Monday!!!  We are supporting the Rangers all week at work by wearing our Texas gear and keeping our fingers crossed for a World Series win. I meant to get a picture today of all the gals, but never did.  If I get one tomorrow I will add it to this post. 
Boy, it is going to be an exciting week for Arlington, Texas!!!!  Let's Go Rangers!!!
My little Ranger's fans


No comments: