Thursday, November 19, 2009

2nd annual Thanksgiving pot luck playgroup

Today we attended a playgroup with our twins club. It was at our friends Wes and Evan's house. It was our 2nd annual pot luck Thanksgiving lunch, which was much different than our first one. Last year the babies just laid there while we ate our lunch, this year I don't think I really got to eat. They have so much fun playing with all their friends and it has been neat to watch all these babies grow together.





This is Carter after he grabbed the powder and decided to dump it all over himself. They always get things out of the basket on their changing table to hold while I get them diapered and dressed. I didn't realize tonight that the powder was left open. When I layed him back he turned the bottle over and poof a huge cloud of white powder. In his eyes, mouth, everywhere. My first reaction was to rescue him, but then I thought photo opt and a great blog post, of course after I wiped the powder out of his eyes. So here is my precious Carter covered in baby powder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good call on grabbing the camera. too cute!! we miss you guys....hope to see you soon!