Friday, November 13, 2009

Poor Luke AGAIN!!

My poor little Luke has been sick again. I decided not to take him to the doctor this time since his fever only got up to 102.2. I gave him his fill on Motrin and a ton of TLC. Luke is my baby who would rather be held than play so I think he was a little in heaven although he didn't feel well.
Sleep has been a little different around here the past few days as well. I have let him sleep anywhere he wants or will and usually that was on me. I was able to sneak away from him yesterday while he was napping and got this picture.
The way we knew he was starting to feel better is he was able to be apart from the mountains of blankets and stuffed animals. He is very possessive of his things anyway, but when he doesn't feel good he really is.
He ended up having Roselia and is now covered in a red rash. I am so happy my baby is feeling better.

1 comment:

Kem said...

Poor baby, so this is what you've been up too!!