Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ft. Worth Stock Show and Rodeo

Today we had our annual family trip to the Ft. Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. This was the babies first time to the rodeo and they had an awesome time. Jeff and his family have been going to the rodeo every year since he can remember. I'm excited for Luke and Carter to be able to participate in some of their Daddy's family traditions.
Luke and his best buddy Cousin Havin

Carter

L&C checking out the goats with Daddy
Bull riding

Carter and Daddy cheering on the bull ridersWe all had a wonderful time and look forward to next year. I'm so proud of my little Lukie and my precious Carter Tarter for being such great little cowboys today. They keep surprising me everyday.

3 comments:

jocalyn said...

LOVE IT!!! They look so stinkin cute!

I can't believe you had the energy after our 8 mile run to go to the rodeo, then BLOG about it!! You're one crazy mama!

Love you guys!

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

I love their little western-wear. I want to see more pictures of them dressed as cowboys! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like yall had a great time. I look forward to the stockshow so much every year, so I'm with you on the tradition. It's is definitely a cool tradition and certainly one to continue! The boys are precious.