Monday, January 25, 2010

My future swimmer

I love Luke's new trick that he learned on his own. When Luke was a very small infant he would always kick his legs and rotate his little feet in circles. Everyone one would say 'he's going to be a swimmer'. Well I'm starting to think more and more that maybe he will be. Look out Micheal Phleps here comes Luke Manning. He started this the other night and he is so proud of himself every time,as so am I. He has also just started taking us to his room saying 'bath, bath' and he's just started saying no to everything as you can hear in the video. Toddler ville here we are!!!

2 comments:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Wow! There are school age kids that don't like to put their faces in the water. Yay, Luke!!! :)

Melissa said...

I agree! He is ahead of most children Cooper and Rileys age. We have to practically beg and plead to get them to stick their face in the water!! Too cute!