Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Something Special




I am so thankful to own two of the most adorable quilts ever made. I have saved several of my favorite and most meaningful items of clothing from the babies first year of life. Some are from first holidays/birthday and others are from special people or special events. These quilts are something I will cherish forever and I am so thankful to have them. I can't wait to give them to my babies when they are grown up.


I want to thank my talented Step Mom (Kem) for taking the time to make these for me. I am amazed with her creativity and ability to whip together something so special to one person.


Thanks Kem for all your hard work!!!

1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

How sweet! Those are great... and even I recognize some of their special outfits!!! What a special gift for them when they are grown.