Saturday, February 20, 2010

My sweet baby!!! Or cry baby.


The other day Luke kept whining, actually that's most days around here. Sometime I take him in my arms, sing 'rock a bye baby' and hold him like a newborn. He usually stops crying and looks at me like I'm crazy! He'll learn one day that his suspicions are true. So, this particular day we decided to swaddle him and hold him like the baby he was acting like. We swaddled them until six months and they loved it so we were wondering how he would respond to it. Well what toddler or any person for that fact likes to be tied tight and not be able to get loose? He didn't seem to enjoy it much either. After a few pictures and many screams, we released him and his little arms flung open with relief. Unfortunately it didn't teach him a lesson, he still seems to whine a lot, but that's my Luke Worm.

2 comments:

CJAS said...

that is too funny :) I miss seeing you guys and hope to see you this week at SS :)

BIGGS BROTHERS said...

omg thats hilarious!!