Sunday, March 7, 2010

Imagination Station










Luke and Carter are both getting more and more creative with their imaginations. Luke had so much fun playing with this mirror. He would kiss himself then try to look behind it to see if there was an actual person there. He would laugh then look at me a bit confused. We decided to get them a mirror at their reach so they could experiment with it more often.

Carter is a little different with his imagination, he likes to explore more physically. He can climb on anything or shall I say in anything. I have found him in this cabinet, in the fire place (thank goodness it was during a time we didn't have a fire going), on top of the back of the couch, under this blanket (can you say static electricity). Maybe I need to keep a closer eye on this one. I just laugh, take a photo whenever possible and hope for his safety.
These two babies are amazing. They are learning at 100 miles per hour. I am so thankful to be able to wittness it first hand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

isn't this age fun?? and, challenging, of course, but so fun. An hour doesn't go by that G learns something new. I love your mirror idea....may have to steal that. We have to get together...hopefully soon when all this house-selling madness is over:)