Monday, March 29, 2010

Chickadees


Tonight Uncle Brian surprised Luke and Carter with an early Easter present-5 little chicks!!! What the heck am I going to do with 5 chicks? Thanks Uncle Brian.
Carter loved the chicks and kept saying 'bird, bird', Luke not so sure. They both tried to pick them up, but threw them down quickly. Not quite sure about them.
I have to admit they are very cute and sweet to look at. I'm just not sure about how much they have already pooped. I'm not sure how long these little chicks will last at the Manning household, but I will give it my best try for the babies, the chicks and Uncle Brian.


1 comment:

Mooreeffoc said...

That is so tweet! :) I will be looking for the tiny headstones or some strange baby chick crock pot recipe in the near future.

I hope they survive long enough for Wes and Evan to meet them.