Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Helper Luke

To start with I am so happy my babies are finally feeling better and eating more. This last week we were all down with the stomach bug. It all started last Sunday with the most embarrassing vomit in public, which was a first of both Jeff and I. Carter decided to unload his entire weeks worth of food and mile in Diary Queen. That was only the beginning of the most horrible week of my entire life/motherhood. The stomach virus cycled through each of us and has now ended with the most horrible diapers ever. Honestly I can take horrible diapers over vomit any day. So to say the least we are all well now and I will for sure take all precautions when out in public to avoid getting round 2, as I've heard some families getting.
With that said, now about my little Lukster.
My Luke is such the helper around here. Anytime he comes to me wanting something, usually a drink or food, I always give him two and tell him to take one to brother. We enjoy watching him as he walks to brother and hands him the other cup/item, then you hear Carter say 'thank you'. He is so sweet to his brother. I wish I could say the same about Carter. Also anytime he gets Carter's little monkey he always takes it to him. He knows the little monkey is Carter's favorite and he is always trying to make Carter happy. Tonight, I was getting the bath ready and I told Luke to go get brother so we can take a bath just to see how he responded with it. I was waiting to hear Luke's little voice telling Carter 'bath, bath', but he didn't. I'm sure he will as soon as he understands more of what I'm asking of him. Luke is such a sweet little boy.



No comments: