Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wee Squeak

Finally something to blog about. Don't get me wrong, things have not been boring around here, I have just been bad at taking pictures and blogging lately. We have had a very busy summer so far and still have a ton of fun things to look forward to.

This is a fun video I captured today. As I was looking around the attic for a few things I came across a bin of 18 month clothing. First off I was a little ticked I forgot I had it up there and re-bought several to the items and second they have already outgrown most of the things. But-there were these cute little shoes that still fit Luke. They have a little squeaker thing in them so every time the child takes a step the shoe make this wonderful squeak noise. Yep, annoying but cute. Good thing is the cute/annoying little squeaker thing comes out so that makes them a keeper. I wish I had a video of Luke's face when he first stood up. He loved them from the first step. He actually ran laps around the house just to hear the squeak. After fighting him to take them, one for my nerves and two to go to bed, he just repeated 'shoe, shoe' until he drifted off to sleep.

In this short video you can see a few of Luke's new tricks. Luke like to jump, thanks to Dora, he obviously knows 'shoe' and 'run fast' and you will notice his newest and most favorite trick is pushing along with hitting as he does to his cousin Gavin at the end of the video. Luke is getting very familiar with the time out chair these past few days. The sad part is he gets so mad, grits his little teeth and winds up for the hardest hit that ends up being a small tap. Poor little guy, I don't think he is going to be the wrestler of the family. Enjoy the video and I'll try to enjoy our new shoes.

No comments: