Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday America

I know this first photo isn't the best one (it was taken with my phone), but it is proof that we enjoyed the fireworks this 4th. We had another busy/fun holiday weekend. We started off camping with some of our distant friends and their families. We spent the day playing in the lake and getting to know each others kids (a total of 11 among only 3 families). We look forward to camping with the Sayen's again soon.
We spent the actual 4th with one of our Stroller Strides friends Garrett and his family. We always enjoy visiting with Debi and Zane. Garrett and L&C are only 15 days apart so Debi and I have plenty to talk about and Zane is one of few Jeff enjoys to talk with about fishing and hunting.
Unfortunately I forgot my camera to all events this weekend so these are just a few that were sent to me.
I hope everyone had a safe and memorable 4th of July weekend.

L&C's first sparkler
Carter and Garrett in the club house


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun with you guys, too! Thanks so much for stopping by. Zane really enjoyed visiting with Jeff. Def need to do it again soon!