Friday, July 23, 2010

Wow!! How Things Have Changed


Not only has technology came a long way since I was a little girl, so has the playgrounds at McDonald's. The top picture was taken in 1972 when playgrounds were first placed at McDonald's and how I remembered them as a child. Today we visited a fairly new Mickey D's and boy was I surprised to see how it has changed. Not only was it an indoor playground, it had musical instruments that the kids could walk on or slide down to make music, flat screen TV, interactive toys and huge slides. There were even sliding glass doors going into the play area so you didn't have to push open the door while your hands were full. Crazy I know!!! Man I wish I were a child of the 2000's.
We had a great time playing with very little eating and hope to visit that one again soon. I wish I had gotten pictures of the whole area, but just getting a few of the babies was a surprise in itself (that place was packed).

No comments: