Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Day!!

Luke and Daddy
Luke and Carter's third Thanksgiving was another success with many new memories.  This year we traveled to my grandparents house in Oklahoma (L&C's other great grandparents).  I love spending time with my grandparents and I'm so thankful Luke and Carter are getting to know them.  My grandmother is a great cook and prepared a wonderful meal for everyone.  I just don't understand how when you go to grandmas house food just appears by the pounds.  I can barely cook for two adults and two toddlers!!!  Several of my cousins I haven't seen in a while were also there.  I also finally got to meet our newest second cousin (Liam) and was lucky enough to witness him crawling for the first time.  He has been working on it for a few days and finally got it down.  Maybe he was holding out to show off in front of everyone or maybe it was due to his awesome instructor, Luke, who was demonstrating the crawl for him.   Either way, it was very exciting!!!  What a wonderful day!!!



Liam resting after his huge accomplishment
 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It was so cute to see Luke get down and crawl around with him! Glad we got to see all of you!!