Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy, but sad Birthday to me!!



I say happy because I am truley blessed and I'm happy to have another year of life to celebrate.  I consider myself one lucky girl!!!  I have a husband that loves me and supports me 100%, I have a job that I enjoy and I feel is my second family and I have the most wonderful, most handsome, smartest two little boys that I love more than I ever could imagine.  These two little guys have made my life complete and I live for them.  I couldn't ask for more!!! 
Another reason my birthday was so wonderful is because my mom was here.  I love having her here,  She is my best friend and my rock.  She always finds a way to help me see the positive side of things and she is always so encouraging to me.  I feel so sad she's not here for our day-to-day life and I sometimes lonely on the days when I just need help.  I tell her when she gets out of the military and moves back she will have to just move in with me to make up for lost time.  I am so proud of my mom.  She has accomplished so much in her life and has finally found a carreer her truley enjoys (bad part is she has to live so far away).  I know this is best for her right now to help her with her retirement and future so she can soon be here with all her grandsons (five of them).  This trip she was able to stay for 10 days and we used up every minute of those ten days.  Which leads me up to my sad part of my b day--she had to leave on my birthday :(.  Thank goodness she will be back for Christmas so Luke, Carter and I won't have to miss her to long. 
Here are a few pics of our family trip to the zoo.  I'm not the best about taking pictures so I didn't get many while my mom was here, but I will make up for it at Christmas.  Watch out mom, you may feel like a movie star when you leave here--there will be lots of photos.  :)




1 comment:

CJAS said...

I admire you and your mom ! I can totally relate to being away from your parents !! Big hugs to you ! You have such a beautiful family !