Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sunroom/Funroom Part 2

  Part 1 was posted back in June.  I think my plan was to post as we made progress, but that didn't happen so here are the final picture. 
Hanging windows with a smile
We finally finished the new room and actually made our deadline, well sortof.  We were hoping to finish by Christmas, which the room is complete, but not the wall structure on the inner side of the dinnerroom.  I'm happy that the room is useable.  I have already moved all my things in and can't stop thinking/shopping  for the rest of the items I need to make it complete.  I am so happy with our decision to add on.  Now to have that pool put in ;)
Hanging the wall

Removing extra concrete. When we cut a
line in the concrete with a saw our entire
house was covered in layers and layers of
dust, so this time he made sure he had the rest
of the house blocked off. 
Helping remove the tape after painting
Carter helping Daddy
Complete!!!  L&C's new play area. They are getting a
new play/art table for Christmas.  Shh don't tell :)
My favorite new spot.  We have plans of mounting a t.v.
in the corner.

3 comments:

jocalyn said...

i love it! sunroom funroom! :)

so glad it's finally finished and you can enjoy your new spot. it looks great!

Jill Calvert said...

WOW Jill Ya'll did a great job....Can you rent your hubby and the boys out to do one for me? LOL

The Young/Hontz' said...

Jill it looks absolutely amazing, I will have to come see it when we come down next!!!! Is this off of the dining room?