Friday, December 10, 2010

Introducing L&C's newest friend


Mommy and Baby
Baby Cade Miles Cellars decided he wanted to enter this world a few weeks early.  To be exact- three.  Coming early didn't make for a small baby.  Cade weighed in at 7lbs 14 ozs. 
What a joy a new born brings to our hearts.  I couldn't wait to feel his little body in my arms.  I'm so happy for my dear friend and her now family of 5. 
Luke and Carter were very gentle and loving to the baby.  They were both anxious to meet him and show him all his new toys or at least play with all his thing themselves.  We are excited to be a part of baby Cade's life and I'm excited L&C have a new lifetime friend. 
Congratulations Cellars family.
The joy of holding a new born

Carter showing baby Cade one of his toys

1 comment:

Jill Calvert said...

How sweet, My cousins baby was born yesterday 3 weeks early and the same weight!!!! Can you imagine if they were in there 3 more weeks? That would make for a really big baby....