Thursday, December 16, 2010

Toddler Christmas Pajama's Playdate


Snack, hot chocolate and toddler talk

This first photo is just a third of the kiddos at our playgroup today!!  We had a total of 5 sets of twins show up for our fun Christmas pajama play party.  All the kiddos had a blast playing together and sharing snacks and hot chocolate.  We had a fun little craft making reindeer's out of candy canes.  They are all still a bit young to understand a craft, but they had fun breaking all the candy canes and eating them.  Nice peppermint breath and sticky fingers on everyone.  After everyone left Luke and Carter were so exhausted they didn't even want to eat lunch.  I put them in bed only to hear little hands playing with the door knob--My little Lukie decided he wasn't so tired after all and wanted out of his bed.  Just that he did!!! Thank goodness his brother was asleep and didn't see this new stunt. I know he will catch on soon and Luke will only get better and better at escaping his nice comfey bed. I sure am dreading making the switch to toddler beds.  I love my cribs :(

My sweet Carter



Luke and his new best friend 'phomas'

Everyone had fun playing outside for a bit

Carter giving Luke a push

No comments: