Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ready for 2011!!!


Happy New Year from Luke and Carter

Good bye 2010, hello 2011!!!!  I am so excited and ready for this new year.  I have many goals planned and look forward to accomplishing them all.  I haven't made a new year resolution in a very long time and I can promise you I have never kept the ones I did make.  I feel this year will be different!!  I feel it's different because I'm a different person.  I don't have resolutions of losing weight or becoming a healthier person, those things should be life not resolutions, I have resolutions and goals for my family, my inner self, my relationship with the Lord and my drive for life.  I like to consider myself as a very lucky gal, with a very loving husband and two of the most adorable little boys, with billions of wonderful friends who help me be the best person I have within me, with so much family close by to help me when I'm in need, with a very stable job (which I enjoy most days) and with a roof over my head and food in my belly.  How could a girl ask for more??
Most of all my goal for 2011 is to be the best mommy I can be for Luke and Carter.  They are my purpose for life.  They are the reason I want to wake up each morning.  Some days I wonder how I lived without them.
Luke cuddling with Baby Cade
 This New Year's Eve we stayed home and had a few friends over to play games.  I am very proud of us to make it to midnight.  We looked at the clock at 8:45 and couldn't believe it wasn't even 9 yet. The time moved a little faster once we got into our games and fireworks.  12 o'clock arrived before we knew it.  We all enjoyed a nice toast and a few smooches for good luck.  I really enjoyed spending time with the Cellars and look forward to more fun game nights with them. Before we know it baby Cade will be running around with his two buddies.  Happy New Year's!!!   
I hope this is a sign to a good year.  Starting it off in 1st place.

Cheers

Brittny and Adam Cellars

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We too stayed home and played games with the adults. I had to take a nap in the middle of the day to be sure I could stay up til midnight! LOL Wish we lived closer. Would be fun to do some of these things with you guys and the boys. (P.S...we already considered the corner for that adorable "time-out" rocker! hahaha)

chelsea said...

Nice pictures, great blog as well.

Dallas Dental

Implants
| Dallas Landscape