Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my babies

Well it's official-my babies are now a part of the terrific two's. How did two years already go by? I feel I have missed so much, but I know I have gained so much more. I have two years of memories of raising two babies at the same time (thank goodness for video and photos). I am so proud of my toddlers and fall more in love with them everyday.
Once again we celebrated Luke and Carter's second year of life bigger than planned. We not only had a wonderful party with all our little friends at Abby's Playtown, we also had a huge family BBQ and a Birthday celebration in California with our family there. How am I ever going to keep up with these awesome celebrations. Last year at Disney World and this year at the beach. Next year we are staying home, I promise Jeff ;).
Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate another milestone in our journey. I am excited to see what's next and will keep my camera rolling so I can continue to share it with you.

No comments: