Saturday, August 28, 2010

Toddler Sleepover

Ok, first of all I give two thumbs up to any quad moms out there-that is hard work.  We have our buddies Wes and Evan over to stay the night tonight and I'm not sure if they are more tired without naps or if I am!!  Actually 3 of the 4 did nap for a small bit, but I don't think it was enough to count as a real nap.  Regardless of nap or not these four boys played their little hearts out.   We had fun playing outside in the pool and on playground, we watched just about every Dora episode I have on DVR (don't judge until you have four toddlers at one time), just about ate every snack in the house, played 'flashlights' and just had great fun together. 
I wasn't sure about what I was getting myself into when I offered to keep Wes and Evan on such short notice, but I am so happy I did. Luke and Carter love being around these two little boys and look up to them (they are 9 months older than L&C).  I overheard my first toddler conversation (one sided, L&C aren't quite to conversations yet) and also confirmed that two toddlers is enough work for me. 
Look at all the smiles on their faces
Dinner time x's four
Milk and Dora before bed
Wes watching his brother in the sandbox through the binoculars.
I have enjoyed having Wes and Evan here with us.  They are wonderful behaved little boys and are welcome to stay with us anytime.  I am looking forward to our weekend away with the Anderson family this coming October.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My only comment is that you are very brave!!!!

Mooreeffoc said...

We are so very grateful to you for keeping the boys over night! I am so happy that they were good and everyone had so much fun. We look forward to having L&C over for a sleepover anytime. Thanks a million!!