Sunday, August 22, 2010

Luke's Doggie

Luke and his doggie one day 1
The next morning
Well I'm not real sure how it happened but it happened.  I left the babies at my SIL's for a few hour to run some errands and upon my return Luke has fallen in love with a dog slipper.  I tried to take it off him before we left, but he refused enough that his cousin was willing to give up the slipper for the sake of keeping Luke quite.  Little did I know at that time that this little 'doggie' would become so valuable to my little two year old.  He has worn not two doggie slippers, but only one and always on the right foot for two and a half days now.  Oh boy what will I do with this silly kid.
Please excuse the background, we are still living in a construction site.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this might take the cake for silly 2-yr old obsessions:) It is crazy that he keeps it on the same foot!! what a smarty pants. Thank goodness it is a dog slipper and not a pair of high heels!

Jennifer said...

Makes you wonder what goes on in their little minds:-)