Friday, February 25, 2011

Painting with a Twist


I haven't ever painted a thing before in my life. 
Not to shabby:)

A few weeks ago I was finally able to join in on one of the Stroller Strides MNO.  The event was at Painting with a Twist in South Arlington.  What a great idea they have here.  Groups (or individuals) are allowed to bring in snacks and drinks (including beer and winel) and all paint the same picture as a group.  There is an instructor demonstrating the steps as we follow along on our own canvas (or at least attempt to).  It is so neat how different each painting is when given the exact same instructions.  It just shows how different each person is and we all see things differently (like I didn't already know that by having twins).  I really enjoyed having a fun night with the girls and look forward to painting again soon.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm pretty impressed Jill!!! That's cool!