Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mommy and Me or Us?


I am the happiest person alive--at least I feel that way most days. I can't believe how these two babies have changed my life. All I do is think about them day and night. It was almost a year ago I to, like a child, couldn't wait until Christmas morning (that was the day I could take my pregnancy test). I think I was more impatient than the kids waiting on Santa. I woke up at 6am, just like most kids on Christmas morning. The difference is I ran to the bathroom to take a pregnancy test instead of to the living room to see what Santa brought me. I couldn't believe my own two eyes-it was true, it was positive. I remember running back to the room waking Jeff and saying "it was positive and I'm so scared, I have to give birth!". For those who really know me, this has been one of my fears for many years. Well I soon found out that child birth is not scary it is amazing. It is absolutely amazing how God works and how in just nine short months two little miracles were born. That was the best Christmas of my life.

1 comment:

Mooreeffoc said...

What a beautiful memory for every Christmas to come for years and years.

This post is just another way of showing how amazing you truly are. I know that feeling! My day is New Year's Eve :)