Friday, December 26, 2008

O' Sleep, Where Arn't Thou?

Okay what is going on? Is there a full moon, or are my babies just growing and changing? Luke and Carter have been great sleepers for a few months now and I have gotten spoiled to it. They would take great naps (still in their swings, but sleep is sleep. Right??), and sleep well at night. I'm not one of these lucky mommy's whose babies slept thru the night since day one, but I have worked hard to get them on a schedule and in good a sleep routine, thanks to Dr. W-Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. Yesterday oh yesterday is when it began! My little Mr. Luke has decided he is going to boy cot sleep altogether. He has slept about 20 mins at each of his naps and woke three times in the night. We fed him, changed him, rocked him, you name it we tried it, there was just no soothing him. Jeff is working tonight so I hope he is exhausted from his lack of sleep the past two days and sleeps well tonight. So far so good. I just hope this is a temporary thing--I was getting used to a fulls night sleep lately. Due to Luke's desire not to sleep, it affects Carter's sleep so not only to I have one tired cranky baby, but I have two. Oh what the joys of having twins.

No comments: