Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Luke the thumb sucker


This is what Jeff walked into the other morning--Luke sucking his thumb in his bed! I have tried and tried to get him to take a pacifier, but they both refuse. Being a Dental Hygienist I would rather a pacifier over the thumb. About a month ago Carter spent about two weeks trying to find his thumb and as soon as he did that was it. We thought for sure he would be the thumb sucker, but he hasn't had anything to do with it since. Then all of a sudden Luke is sucking away. I don't think he is totally addicated yet, and hopefully he won't, but it sure is cute for now.

1 comment:

OMA said...

OMG!!! I can't believe just out of the blue Luke started sucking his thumb! It is cute, though. Hopefully, he won't become addicted! I love you all. OMA