Sunday, January 4, 2009

Turning Five Months




Luke and Carter turn five months this Tuesday. I can't believe how much they have grown in just a short time. From laughing at the slightest thing to trying to keep them on their bellies long enough to just get a picture. They are such a joy to watch and to be around. They are both right on track for their weight and height and checking off milestones each day. Every morning as I walk to their room I can't wait to hold them and see their beautiful faces. I am still amazed everyday how I could be so lucky to have two precious babies to care for. I know it is my job to love them, teach them and help them grow to become strong young men, but I think they were given to me to teach me how much love my heart can hold. I never imagined how two tiny babies could change my life so much. I love being Luke and Carter's Mommy!!

No comments: