Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to Normal


Yay--we are so happy shut down is finally over. Jeff has worked the last 10 days straight and 12 hour days at that. I know that may not seem like alot to many of you, but when you are caring for two five month olds by yourself, it's a long time. The babies have missed their Daddy so much and I know he has missed them as well. Each night when he got home the babies were finishing their last feeding, ready to be burped and a goodnight kiss. Jeff is very active with the boys and I think it's neat that the babies can understand he's been gone. Tonight when we put them in bed they both cried more than they ever have. We went in to get Carter (Luke fell asleep) and his eyes were glued on his Daddy. I kept trying to comfort him and he just continued to cry, staring at Jeff. I felt so sad he didn't want me considering I was crying along with him, but happy his Daddy means so much to him. Once he got in his Daddy's arms he was out.

We are also happy our MaMaw is finally home from the hospital. She had a 10 night stay at MCA. She is now home and hopefully will be back to normal soon. So not only were we without our Daddy we were also without our MaMaw. The babies were happy to see her and PaPaw today. Hopefully now things can get Back to Normal!

No comments: