Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Manning Munchkins Updates

Just a quick update on the babies. They will be six months next week, half a year old, I can't believe it. They are growing right before my eyes. Luke is finally getting over his chest congestion/cough, and I don't think his new tooth is really bothering him anymore, if it really ever did. Both babies are starting to get used to eating cereal. It is going allot slower than I thought, but they are getting it. I'm sure once we start to introduce fruits and veggies, next week, they will enjoy it much more. They are both rolling more and I'm sure it's a very short time before they are rolling across the room. I found Luke on his belly in his bed the other morning, so he is starting to roll in his sleep. He may prefer to sleep in his tummy, I know allot of babies do. I am also starting to think about baby proofing the house. L&C's friends Wes and Evan (13 months) came over the other day and I really realized how much our house is not ready for two little babies to roam around. Oh well it will all come in time, if not mine then theirs.

No comments: