Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The arrival of our first tooth

Wow-today was an exciting day for Luke and of course I was at work and missed it all. Jeff discovered Luke is getting his first little toofy and he rolled over from back to belly. I'm a little sad, I was hoping they wouldn't get any teeth until closer to eight months. I feel they aren't newborn anymore once they get teeth although I know the newborn stage is well over. The weird thing is we were for sure Carter would be the first one to get a tooth. He has been drooling and chewing on things for awhile now. My doctor did tell me that drooling and chewing didn't mean anything, you would know they are teething when you see small white dots in their mouths. Well once again she is right. I haven't been able to get a picture of the tooth yet, but I will soon.

Like I had said before, Luke has been working on rolling over since New Years Eve. He just can't seem to get over his shoulder. Today he did and I'm so proud of him. Unfortunately I was at work so I didn't eye witness, but Jeff was able to take a few pics of it happening. Also my video camera broke so there is no video footage to share. I guess that means I will have to get a newer, up to date camera in the near future. Sorry Jeff I didn't break it on purpose, I promise. I'm so happy for Luke! He is such a big boy.

No comments: