Friday, January 9, 2009

Visiting the Fort Worth Zoo and Botanical Garadens

One of the good things about living in Texas is the mild winters. We have had such wonderful weather I decided I needed to get the babies out. Yesterday we met our friends Wes and Evan and their mommy at the Zoo. We walked around, stopped for lunch/bottle and walked some more. All the animals were out enjoying to sun as well. We will continue to visit the zoo often. I think Luke and Carter enjoy riding along in their stroller and looking around.








Today we explored at the Botanical Gardens. Unfortunatly our friend Evan got sick so they were unable to join us. What a wonderful place to visit and it's free. We had our picnic and tummy time on the lawn and then a walk through the Japanese Gardens. I can't wait until L&C are big enough to feed all the beautiful fish, I know they will enjoy that one day. When nap time came I was able to get some exercise thou the gardens while the babies slept in the stroller. We missed not having Daddy with us, but we will definitely be back with him one day.

1 comment:

Mooreeffoc said...

Ahh... I was so sad Evan got sick. I was really looking forward to walking around the gardens and they LOVE fish!

I love the pictures!