Sunday, January 18, 2009

Carter Rolling Over.

Today was very exciting, Carter rolled from back to tummy. Poor little Luke, he has been trying since New Years Eve and just can't get over his little arm. Carter tried for the first time today and success. The coolest part is I got it all on video to share with everyone. It is so much fun watching them discover they can do new things. They are changing daily right in front of my eyes. Now I understand the phrase "they will be grown before you know it". When we first come home from the hospital everyone would say "charish every moment, it goes so fast". I didn't believe them at first since the first few weeks, I mean first THREE months, were so hard and I wanted them to grow so fast. Now I try to "charish" as much as possible. I know Luke will be rolling along very soon with his brother.
Please be sure to turn the volume down on your computer to avoid hearing the annoying background cheering. This is for your own benefit.

1 comment:

Mooreeffoc said...

Go CARTER!!!! Go CARTER!!!! Go CARTER!!!!

The race to baby proof is on! It will only be a month or so before they start rolling over and over and over and go straight into crawling or pulling themselves across the floor!

I am not sure if we'll be using the baby cage by the time they are moving (I doubt we will be), but you are welcome to use it if we aren't.