Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tis the season--


I love this time of year and I'm excited for the babies first Christmas. With Thanksgiving already gone and Christmas only 15 days away the holidays are going fast. I enjoy the hustle and bustle of crazy shoppers everywhere, traffic backed up for miles just to get to one store (as long as the babies aren't crying), and all the Christmas lights that light up the sky for Santa to see his way. We have been so busy the past few weeks that I just got my tree up today and I'm still not finished with it. Christmas's in the past I had my tree up in just an hour or so and lights on the house by Thanksgiving. How things have changed having TWO babies in the house. I'm not ever early to anything (well maybe that hasn't changed) and it takes extra long to get anything done. I love these changes and I look forward to see what other changes these two little ones will bring to my life. I have the two best Christmas gifts I could ever ask for. I tried to get some pictures in front of the Ma maw's tree, but as you can see that didn't turn out to well. They are still adorable.
On another note--Carter finally rolled over and Luke has mastered his laugh, and it is the sweetest little laugh. Carter is so strong and loud and my little Luke is just so soft and delicate. I love the differences in them and have been told they do tend to switch roles as the grow--we will see. Well happy holidays to everyone!!!!

1 comment: