Friday, February 13, 2009

Duck Pond







The duck pond is a fun place for all children. The big kids bring their stale bread to feed the ducks and squirrels while the babies sit in their strollers pointing and laughing. After a duck attack, we (my friend Martha and her twins) walked the trails for a little mommy exercise then settled off in the trees for our first picnic. I got a picnic blanket/bag before the babies were born and I couldn't wait to use it, I love picnics. It's not easy to feed two babies who aren't quite sitting up on their own yet without a chair of some sort. I know I could have kept them in the stroller, but I was getting the idea, i.e. the fussing, they were over the stroller at that time. We managed like we do with all challenging situations. Just not real sure how much food got in the babies tummies, but they survived. I wanted to get some pictures of our picnic, but it was a little crazy with four babies and only two mommies. Another wonderful winter day in Texas.

No comments: