Sunday, February 8, 2009

Silly Babies!

I love the sound of a baby laughing and it's even better when it is one of your own. The babies are really starting to enjoy each others company. It may be poking out an eye or scratching a cheek, nail clipping is daddy's job and it seems he is clipping every other day, but they seem to have fun at it. I'm even having a difficult time feeding them, cause they would rather play with each other than eat their yummy pureed veggies-who wouldn't! Well as cute as they are I can't help to have my handy cam carder always rolling, which by the way is now fixed thanks to my wonderful brother (Jeff you are off the hook for now, but I'm sure we will be due for an update sometime soon). I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I do.

1 comment:

OMA said...

I think it is awsome how they laugh at each other then they stop. Then they just look at each other and both start laughing again. They are precious. It brings tears to my eyes. I love you. OMA