Thursday, February 5, 2009

Missing our Oma.



Our Oma has been gone for about 2 1/2 months and it seems like forever. The babies have already changed so much since she last saw them. I hate that she's not here to watch them grow. I know she is serving our country, but the selfish side of me wants her here. Well we can't change that she will be gone until Dec and thank goodness for all of our technology she is able to see us through videos and pictures. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again, in person. Thank you to everyone who is thinking and praying for my mom everyday. I didn't realize how important it is to have your mom near until I had my own children. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband and very helpful in-laws.

On another note, the babies had their six month check up today and everything is going great! They gained about two pounds each and we have the go on all solids, which by the way is going much better. They got more shots and have responded well to them. I love everyday with them. I am the happiest Mommy ever!!!


And I finally got a picture of Luke's not one, but two new teeth.

1 comment:

OMA said...

Luke is so cute with his two tiny little teeth! And Carter standing up with the big boys - I just can't believe it. I miss you all so, so much. OMA