Monday, February 23, 2009

Mamaw and Papaw











Today we went over to Mamaw and Papaw's to sit on the porch and enjoy the nice weather. Luke and Carter played with Mamaw on the swing and had fun trying to find the wind chims each time the wind blew. Mamaw and Papaw live next door to us and they keep the babies on days that Jeff and I both work. They really enjoy keeping them (at least as far as I know) and the babies love it at their house. They have a ton of toys and I'm sure they are more spoiled at their house than ours. Each morning I get them up to take them over there I say "do you want to see Mamaw" and they smile and laugh everytime. We enjoy living so close to family and I'm glad the babies have their grandparents here to watch them grow.
Oh and thank you Oma for the cute Colorado Springs outfits.

No comments: