Monday, August 31, 2009

4 Birthday Parties, 1 Weekend


OK, I know this is a little crazy, but what can I say. Luke and Carter have more friends as one year olds than I have had in a life time. If you were at their party last weekend you would know what I'm talking about. We are so thankful for all our friends and happy to help celebrate their special day, just as they did ours.


Another thing I want to share is Carter has finally decided he loves to wear a hat. He always brings me random hats to put on this head then he smiles like he already knows how cute he looks. When I was pregnant I bought a billion hats cause I was determined that they were going to wear them, but by my surprise they had a different idea than me. They refused to have them near their heads. I gave up and put a few in their toy box for them to play with. Now they love them. It's so cute.

1 comment:

Mooreeffoc said...

Yes, you are crazy for going to 4 in one day, but it looks like all went well. There is no way I could do that much in one day. You RAWK Jill!