Monday, August 17, 2009

Robes and toothbrushes




I love these little robes. I got them at one of my baby showers and have forgotten about them. They are now almost to small. It was cute watching them walk around like little men. I like the way Carter's is open on the chest like he's showing off his chest hairs.


They both love brushing their teeth. We usually brush them in the bath. In the past I have had several patients tell me that their children wouldn't let them brush their teeth for them. I always thought-your the mom, what do you mean they won't let you brush them. Well now I know, both babies hold their mouths shut when I try to brush them, but if I give them the brush they love chewing on it. Hopefully we are getting them clean enough, I would hate for them to get cavities. Enjoy the cute pics!!

No comments: