Monday, August 17, 2009

Disney World









Wow-what a vacation. We had a wonderful time at Disney. The week was very busy and the babies did awesome. We spent four days at the parks and one at the beach. We even made it to see the night parade at Magic Kingdom. I love the way you feel like a child at Disney World. One morning we went to Chief Mickeys for breakfast and every time a new character would come out I think I was jumping with excitement just as much as the children were. It's weird how the characters seem so real. We also had an exciting birthday party for the babies where everyone was so caught up in the moment we failed to see Carter fall off the chair right on his head. Which ruined the moment for me-I freaked.
I strongly suggest Disney World to all parents, I would just wait until they are a bit older. We enjoyed spending time with my mom and family.






1 comment:

Mooreeffoc said...

Oh it looks like you all had such a great time! What a memorable 1st birthday party. I hope to see more pictures.