Saturday, September 5, 2009

Luke's big boy hair cut




Why is it that just a simple hair cut changes the look of a child? Luke went into the salon looking like a baby and came out looking like a toddler.
He was way past due for a haircut, but I was sad to cut off his little curls in fear that they wouldn't ever return. Everyday it seemed his hair was getting more and more out of control so we decided today was the day to say good-bye to those sweet little curls.
I'm proud of how good he sat in the chair and let the lady cut away. I said salon earlier, we just hit up the closest pro cuts and the lady happened to be the lady who has cut Jeff's and my dad's hair for a long time, it's Alvarado. Anyway, he's been a bit fussy lately so I wasn't sure how he would do. But once again, he surprised me and did fantastic!!

1 comment:

Kem said...

AWWW, Bye Bye curls, hello handsome