Thursday, September 17, 2009

My poor sick babies


He won't put his taggies down for anything.


Keeping the Motrin close by.

This is our first big illness and boy is it a dozy!! Luke started running fever on Monday and it has been history since. Runny nose, cough, and fever from one baby turns into runny nose, cough and fever from the other.
When I took Luke in to the doc they tested him for the flu which came back positive. I asked 'what about brother'? She told me 'looks like you will have two babies with the flu'. Thanks lady!!! Needless to say it has been a very long week. I think I have spent more hours in my rocker this week than I did when they were newborns. That's okay, I don't mind holding my precious babies anytime. I hope we are able to get some rest soon. I love you Luke and Carter.

3 comments:

Kem said...

Poor babies, poor poor mommy!! Get well soon sweeties.

CJAS said...

Oh no ! So sorry to hear that the boys are sick !!
Sending big hugs your way ! I hope you'll all get some rest too ! Let me know if you need anything :)

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Oh no! Poor little guys. I hope you can manage to stay healthy... sick mommies get no rest!