Saturday, September 12, 2009

Playing at the mall











This was our first time to really play on the little playground in the mall with our friends Wes and Evan. In the past I would look at all the billions of kids running around like crazy, wild animals. My anxiety would set in and I would refuse to get the babies out of their stroller. I felt the same feeling today, but decided I needed to get over it and let them play. They LOVED it!!! Luke would look up at me, smile and giggle, then continue on exploring. Carter tries so hard to be like the big kids, but he can't quite climb like them yet, hence the huge bruise on his forehead. So they ran and played as I just hover around trying to keep an eye on each baby. Good thing is they still seem to roam together for the most part.

1 comment:

Mooreeffoc said...

We had so much fun and we look forward to playing at Abbey's Playtown soon. :)