Wednesday, April 28, 2010




When I took the babies in for their 18 month check up the doctor asked me if I had the them coloring yet. Random to me, but I guess it meant something to her. Since my answer was no, I thought we should get to coloring so I can pass that part at their 2 year check up. They wanted to put the markers in their mouth more than on the paper, but they still seemed to do well with it for their first try. I have noticed that both babies are using their left hand most of the time when eating and now when coloring. Jeff and I are both right handed, so I think it would kind of neat for them to be left handed (not really sure why, but I just do). We will continue to work on our coloring skills. Maybe next time we will try finger painting, since I also bought finger paints while I was getting the crayons. Actually, I think I pretty much bought one of everything on the coloring isle. Now it is time to get creative.






No comments: