Monday, June 8, 2009

Hanging with DAD


Notice I put Dad instead of Daddy. It's because that's how I felt when I walked in from work today. If the babies could talk that's what they would be calling Jeff. The babies were in their high chairs eating dinner and for some reason they looked so big to me. Most of it had to be what they were wearing. Jeff and I have been in constant battle about the babies clothing. I like cute baby outfits and Jeff likes more grown up looking outfits. I agreed to buy these polo shirts a few months ago thinking they wouldn't wear them until the fall. Today was Daddy day while I worked and Jeff put the shirts on them. OH MY Goodness-so cute!! They looked so big! I can really tell lately that they are approching the one year mark. Their little faces are really starting to change and boy is their development. They are everywhere and can talk up a storm.

No comments: